You will be installing bespoke vehicle electrics, telematic devices and cameras into a broad range of vehicles. This role suits an Engineer with vehicle electrics / telematics experience. The job is workshop based but will also require traveling to meet customers and perform installations on their site.
• Installation of vehicle electrics, telematics and cameras.
• Working with Cars / LCV / HGV’s.
• Travelling the UK to client sites.
• Performing checks and electronic diagnostics.
• Cars / LCV electrics / telematics experience.
• Full driving licence.
• Experience in multi-cam installations.
• Enthusiastic individual able to adapt to new products and procedures.
• Professional and can-do attitude.
• Hardworking and flexible regarding working hours and travel.
Our Client is one of the UK’s fastest growing, Top 1000 Companies to inspire Britain and Europe. With a fleet of over 5,000 vehicles and 100 plus employees operating from a 4-acre base, just a few minutes from Loughborough town centre and 15 minutes’ walk from the train station. Their Duty of Care package sets them apart from other rental companies.