Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a Sub Agent to join their Regional team to work in Cheadle.
What you'll be doing
As a Sub Agent you will:
- Motivate the team and manage performance; monitor the competency of team members and undertake training/coaching as appropriate;
- Review Method Statements and Risk Assessments and make improvements as appropriate;
- Guide and coach subordinates in technical requirements and techniques of setting out;
- Liaise with designer to resolve technical issues;
- Produce a fully resourced stage programme in the accepted format/software.
Who our Client is looking for
- Have experience at producing detailed records and correspondence for commercial recovery;
- Have a strong knowledge and management of construction process in one or more of the following areas: Earthworks/Drainage, Pavement, Comms, Structures, Roadworks;
- Understand the Organisational Business Management Systems and processes;
- Track record of solution orientated approach to issue resolution;
- Understand the principles of Accident/Incident Investigation and have a good working knowledge of the process;
- Holds a current driving license and CSCS Card. SSSTS or SMSTS qualified.