- To work as part of the Valuation and Lease Advisory Real Estate team.
- To provide valuation advice across all major asset classes with specialist expertise within the education, ecclesiastical, Charities and healthcare sectors.
- To provide strategic property advice to clients, adding value by identifying opportunities to extract latent value.
- Valuation for balance sheet and secured lending purposes.
- Preparation of detailed reports and presentation of valuation advice to clients.
- To deliver service efficiently and effectively, ensuring value for money by maximising revenue and capital income and disposals of surplus property.
- Advice to clients on acquisitions and disposals.
- To provide lease advisory, general practice and development consultancy advice to a diverse range of clients.
- To integrate with the wider company network to support the businesses development objectives and continued growth in revenue.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Our Client has ambitious business growth targets.
- You will be required to help implement the strategic business plan for growing the Real Estate division.
- You will be expected to build relationships and provide general practice, valuation, lease advisory and development agency advice. As a Registered Valuer you will be required to carry out valuations of mixed use properties for secured lending and accounts purposes, and provide Charities Act compliant Qualified Surveyor's Reports.
- You will be required to provide development and strategic planning advice from conception to delivery.
- Reporting into Directors on a project-by-project basis managing projects to specific targets and client objectives.
- You will be required to cross-sell their services to clients across the Group.
- You will be expected to prepare development appraisals and negotiate development agreements and joint ventures.
- Experienced individual with valuation, development, planning and asset management expertise.
- Excellent analytical and valuation appraisal skills.
- A successful track record in business development and securing client mandates.
- Strong team leadership, client relationship management and staff management skills.
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset, with strategic outlook yet capable of hands on delivery.
- Ability to build strong and productive relationships with senior stakeholders and shareholders within the Group.
- MRICS qualified.
- Experience in the highlighted sectors an advantage but not essential.