About the role
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Gas & Water business unit to work in Borehamwood.
What you'll be doing
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will:
- Understand and implement the contractual requirements of project documents including the roles and responsibilities of all involved and the notices required to record change etc.
- Coordinate any responses required with Commercial Management
- Liaise with the client, client representatives and other 3rd parties on commercial issues, including the agreement of additional monies
- Understand cost to end of reporting period and comparison with allowance
- Assist procurement in the preparation and issue of ITT’s, subcontract documentation, enquiries, other documentation and negotiations
Who we're looking for
- Have a comprehensive level of commercial experience preferably with a contracting organisation.
- Hold a BSc or HNC/HND in Quantity Surveying or other equivalent construction related subject
- Have good communication skills
- Be a good decision maker who copes well under pressure
- Hold a relevant CSCS Card