SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join the Estates’ Team in
one of the biggest and best pub companies in the UK.
The main focus of this position will be to provide a Customer focused Project Management service and manage the refurbishment programme via a team of in house Project Manager’s.
- The team run some of the best community pubs in the country and their successful investment program has combined market leading innovation with strong commercial management. Your role will be to build upon this great work and make your mark on their business.
- Specifically working with internal and external stakeholders to interpret briefs, maximise investment returns and create an environment for your team to innovate at pace.
- Manage the in house team of Project Managers to ensure an efficient ‘customer focussed’ service is provided across the Capex programme. Consistently delivering an investment that matches the needs of that relevant segment and ensuring your Project Managers are the voice of investment in format teams.
- Advise regarding Statutory requirements, maintenance implications and other risks.
- Manage and report costs versus budget across the project programme.
- Monitor and manage the performance of contractors, suppliers and consultants.
- Communicate key project dates to relevant internal and external contacts.
- Provide support for issues arising post opening and during Defects Liability Period to minimise business disruption, and ensure all parties including direct suppliers have fulfilled their obligations.
- Arrange for DLP inspection and ensure all items identified are actioned.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- RICS qualified (or equivalent).
- Proven leadership skills.
- Strong record of financial control and budget management.
- Sound multi-site experience in the licensed, leisure or retail sectors.
- Possess excellent commercial awareness.
- Able to communicate and influence effectively with a range of internal and external customers.
- Detailed knowledge of Planning Control, Building Regulations, Legal Compliance and Licensing requirements.
- Enjoys working in a busy team environment.
- Ability to travel throughout the nationwide estate.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your workload.