About the role
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join their Power Transmission & Distribution business, Site based in Bridgwater Somerset.
To lead and manage the winning of a number of OHL projects in accordance with the Power T&D Strategic Plan. To maintain a collaborative working environment which ensures client, internal and other stakeholders’ requirements are effectively managed and employees feel motivated and engaged to deliver.
What you'll be doing
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for the following: -
- Working collaboratively with the Contract Managers and ELT to deliver Power T&D strategic objectives and enhance solid working relationships as one team across the business;
- Instilling a strong safety culture and developing the capability of our project teams to take personal responsibility through strong visible leadership;
- Driving yourself and others to comply with all business policies, procedures and governance;
- Leading on developing a high-performance culture of one team;
- Talking positively and listen actively across the business and the people within it;
- Operational management of the tender process to deliver tenders successfully and encourage constantly seeking out talent for the future;
- Day to day management of client expectations whilst promoting the value we bring.
Who we're looking for
The following experience and qualifications are required: -
- Proven experience at Management Level;
- Experience of Management and Delivery of Overhead Lines preferable;
- Strong People Management;
- Proven track record in tendering and managing complex projects, including sub-contractors;
- Commercial awareness with knowledge of both budgetary and Financial control;
- Excellent relationship management skills;
- Ability to work across conflicting interest groups to develop solutions to complex operational and commercial problems;
- Comfortable with ambiguity, able to tease out sensitive issues and lead cross-functional teams towards solutions.