We have a very exciting opportunity for a Senior Planning Manager to join an impressive project based in Manchester.
Within the role you will
- Ensure that the Contract Programme is produced, managed and maintained in accordance with the planning procedures
- Ensure that all other project planning and programming necessary for the execution of the contract is properly undertaken
- Progress, reschedule and issue contract programme for acceptance on a monthly basis in accordance with the contractual procedures
- Update the Methodology Statement to be consistent with the contract programme and issuing for acceptance on a monthly basis in accordance with the contractual procedures
- Receipt and review of subcontractor package programmes for acceptance or otherwise on a monthly basis
Experience / Knowledge required
- Good understanding of risk and opportunity management with particular reference to planning/programming
- Good understanding of the events that initiate, and of the methods used to demonstrate, delay or change entitlement
- Good understanding of the construction market, methods of construction, plant, equipment and labour requirements
- Hold a relevant CSCS card
- Have experience of planning large complex heavily serviced buildings
- An OND/HND in a relevant subject is desirable, as is Professional membership of one or more of the following: RICS/CIOB/RIBA/ICE/CIBSE.
- Be able to use Asta and/or P6
- Have a good understanding of NEC/NEC3 Contracts
Day in, day out, the teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.