Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineer to join their Regional team to work in Warrington.
What you'll be doing
As a Senior Engineer you will:
- Develop and support the Project Manager and senior project team in the overall implementation of the engineering strategy and framework for the designated project;
- Develop and manage materials, plant and labour within the allocated budget and resources, ensuring their safe, effective and efficient delivery of service on the project;
- Assist in the development of all systems, design information, procedures and quality systems are effectively communicated for the project and ensure that they are satisfactorily communicated and implemented;
- Support the project delivery teams, verifying the work of others, providing robust technical support;
- Lead or support assurance on projects through conducting audits and regular meetings with project teams, identifying best practice, areas for improvement and areas of concern, including matters relating to safety, finance or quality.
Who our Client is looking for
- Hold a degree in a relevant engineering discipline and a relevant professional qualification, such as MICE or MIStructE, or having an ONC/HNC is desirable;
- Hold a valid CSCS card;
- Be focused and thorough with the appropriate skills to advise senior management when something needs immediate redress together with the tenacity and drive to ensure that the necessary action is taken;
- Have previous management experience within the construction or relevant support services industries, together with a strong understanding of technical issues and trends in the relevant sectors, including specialist markets;
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills are required, coupled with an ability to form effective relationships with partners and delivery team members under time pressure, and a customer centric, flexible approach.