With have an opportunity for a Revit/CAD Engineer to join our clients team to work in Bromborough, Wirrel or Cheadle.
To support the CAD/ Engineering Manager in delivery of CAD and Revit information for MEP projects.
As a Revit/CAD Engineer, you will:
- Support the Project Manager in successful delivery of the Project Information Management Plan and Digital Execution Plan
- Support the Digital Team in the delivery of Graphical, Non Graphical and Documents as an Information Author
- Support the Digital team to educate people, implement process and use technology during
- construction phase; and developing the model into an as built model with data attached to it for the future operations and maintenance when the scheme is handed over to the maintainer
- Support with educating the project team and Supply Chain members for the use and development of the Project Information Model Graphical and Non Graphical (3D Model);
- Research, develop, implement, review new ways of working which will benefit the project by increasing efficiency, reducing cost, improve quality, sustainability and aim for Zero Harm.
Experience / Qualifications
- Valid CSCS Card
- Experience working in building services environment
- Excellent skills in Revit and Autodesk Fabrication
- Good knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Engineering terminology
- Have a good understanding of BIM L2, PAS1192 and BS1192