Our client has an opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join our Rail team to work in Woking on an 8 month Fixed Term Contract.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will :-
- Prepare and implement a project specific commercial strategy to ensure robust Cost Management and production of Project Monthly Reports in accordance with the clients Rail Reporting timetable.
- Ensure Measure and Value is accurately and auditably measured in a timely manner to comply with financial guidelines.
- Ensure robust Cost Control & Budget Management through the implementation of commercial review processes in accordance with the GMCE's and Commercial Manual monitored via commercial dashboards.
- Ensure contemporary Record Keeping is undertaken by the Project/Contract and are organised to enable retrieval and access as defined by the conditions of contract.
- Produce and maintain “First Principle” detailed Forecast Cost to Completion underpinned by a fully resourced programme in accordance with GMCE requirements.
Experience / Qualifications :-
- An understanding of Contract Law and Insurances
- Knowledge of differing standard forms of contract
- A working knowledge of risk management
- A knowledge and understanding of sub-contracting principles
- The ability to provide contract advice to teams
- Have substantial previous experience in Quantity Surveying obtained in a similar, relevant environment.