We have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join our clients Thames Water project to work across the Thames Region.
About the role
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to their Gas & Water business unit to work in Borehamwood.
What you'll be doing
As a Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Assist with preparation, maintenance and agreement of Project accounts
- Assist with providing commercial and financial reporting information
- Ensure compliance with eight20 standards and procedures in respect of Commercial activities
- Provide management information for Senior QS, MQS & Commercial Manager
- Provide support to commercial management where required
Who we're looking for
- Hold a degree or HNC/HND or equivalent level qualification in Quantity Surveying or related construction subject
- Have relevant commercial experience preferably with a contracting organisation
- Hold a relevant CSCS Card
- Be proficient in general IT application such as word, Excel, Access etc