Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a Programme / Project Manager to join their Gas unit to work in Manchester – Gas Mains Replacement
To manage the effective end to end delivery from work stack design, works preparation, works delivery, close out and payment of programme of works for the task ask and standard projects, ensuring the work is completed in the most efficient manner, to specification, within the time required and within the agreed budget, without risk to the health and safety of all concerned while ensuring good customer satisfaction.
- Project Gas Mains Replacement with Client.
- Must live within (max 1.5 hrs travel to Worsley Manchester).
- Needs experience of multiple small projects running within specific time frames ( can be up to 700 per year ).
- Running full project management across commercial management (P&L management experience).
- H&S Accountability.
- Managing process via Client gated lifecycle process.
- Full People Management experience.
- Ideally from Utilities background but will consider Construction background.