Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join their Regional team to work in Cheadle.
What you'll be doing
As a Project Manager you will:
- Ensure systems are in place and allocates responsibility for actions under PMP;
- Guide and coach subordinates in technical requirements;
- Carry out Site Audits to check works and documentation compliance;
- Be responsible for ensuring accurate programme is produced and maintained;
- Manage sub-contractors.
Who our Client is looking for
- Hold a current driving license and CSCS Card. SSSTS or SMSTS qualified;
- Have a good working knowledge of current H&S Legislation;
- Have a track record of solution orientated approach to issue resolution;
- Have a strong knowledge and management of construction process in one or more of the following areas: Earthworks/Drainage, Pavement, Comms, Structures, Roadworks;
- Have experience at producing detailed records and correspondence for commercial recovery.