Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join their Regional team to work in Warrington.
What you'll be doing
As a Project Engineer you will:
- Support the senior project team in the overall implementation of the engineering strategy and framework for the designated project;
- Manage materials, plant and labour within the allocated budget and resources, ensuring their safe, effective and efficient delivery of service on the project;
- Ensure all systems, design information, procedures and quality systems are effectively communicated;
- Support the project delivery teams, verifying the work of others, providing technical support;
- Lead or support assurance on projects through conducting audits and regular meetings with project teams, identifying best practice, areas for improvement and areas of concern, including matters relating to safety, finance or quality.
Who our Client is looking for
- Have previous engineering experience and a subject matter expert in the discipline of engineering discipline are required;
- Hold a valid CSCS card;
- Have previous management experience within the construction or relevant support services industries, together with a strong understanding of technical issues and trends in the relevant sectors, including specialist markets is required;
- Have a desire to continuously pursue innovation and development, with a focus on engineering excellence, the customer and the business is required;
- Have an understanding of BIM and how to read and assemble BIM models and produce appropriate reports from them is desirable.