What you'll be doing
As a Bid Manager you will:
- Formulate and agree bid strategy with senior management to secure profitable orders
- Form relationships with the customer or their representatives to develop clear understanding of their requirements
- Be responsible for the establishment, management and maintenance of the approved bid budget
- Oversee and lead the preparation, coordination and delivery of presentations to customers as required, to successfully secure orders
- Be aware of company best practice and innovation within bids across the business stream
Who we're looking for
- Have specialist experience in some business streams, e.g. PFI/PPP.
- Have some understanding of the principles of framework procurement and experience within the most current forms of procurement.
- Be a member of a relevant professional body, such as RICS/CIOB/RIBA/ICE, is desirable, and a valid CSCS card is required.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills are required, coupled with an ability to form effective relationships with partners under time pressure. Customer centric in approach, with the ability to recognise potential opportunities in invitations to tender.
- Have a desire to continuously pursue innovation and development, with a focus on the customer and the relevant business.
Why work for our client
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.