We are currently seeking a self motivated M&E/Building Fabric Project Manager.
The position is for a highly motivated individual who can bring in and deliver new business (Circa £1 Million Revenue) within the existing MEBF department. They will need to work alongside a team and generate new works from a proven client base. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual.
* Trade background
* Blue Chip Companies
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* Estimating capability (£1k – £150k)
* Health & Safety awareness
* Ability to work unsupervised
* Proven record * demonstrable via references
* Planning and programming
* Take client briefings and devise a complete solution
* Manage finances, source and manage supply chain
* Liaison with all parties for the smooth running of the project
Typical examples of projects
1. Building Fabric – Repair leaking roof, car park repairs, small building refurbishments such as partitions, ceilings etc.
2. Mechanical / Electrical – Reactive call out to any M & E failures. Small M & E installations such as replacement ventilation systems and replacement lighting systems.
The individual must be capable of generating their own opportunities and be able to control items 1 and 2 above. Assistance will be provided at all levels, but the candidate must have full awareness and understanding.