The role is:
• To work within the Investment Management Team to manage several Joint Venture property portfolios with a Market Value of circa £3bn on behalf of the company and a third party investor.
• To manage Joint Venture property portfolios on behalf of the company and a third party investor.
• To ensure that the JV’s and Bank’s interests in the portfolio are protected.
• To report quarterly to the Joint Venture Partners at formal board meetings and provide annual business plans.
• Client liaison with JV partners and banks.
• To provide asset management services to the Joint Venture to increase the value of their shopping centre and retail park sites.
• To identify and implement other asset enhancing opportunities on the JV sites.
• To work with the Leasing Team to create a leasing strategy for the shopping centres and retail parks.
• To promote commercialisation across the shopping centre and retail park schemes.
• To be responsible for managing any property management, valuation, agency and rent review consultants.
• To work with the JV finance team to ensure that all rent is received at the appropriate time and that the JV accounts are issued by the relevant deadlines.
• Liaise with the company’s internal departments to obtain the correct information to enable the JV landlord to provide consent for the company’s activity as tenant.
• Manage any other activity under the remit of the Investment Management team from time to time.
Problem Solving – The types of problems that need to be solved.
Must be able to think quickly and act appropriately to solve issues as and when they arise. Attention to detail is paramount as well as the ability to think laterally.
Change – The performance improvements or innovations that are required.
Must have the ability and confidence to challenge existing processes and champion new ideas whilst taking stakeholders and internal teams with them.
Natural Work Team – The peers we need to work with internally to achieve deliverables.
• JV finance team
• Assets & Estates
• Refresh team
• Corporate finance team
• Corporate secretariat
• Store managers
External Interaction – The peers we need to work with externally to achieve deliverables.
• Joint Venture Partners
• Property Surveying Firms
• Other 3rd Parties
OPERATING (TECHNICAL) SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• RICS qualified (General Practice/Valuation/Investment)
• Client relationship management
• Excellent communicator both written and verbal
• Excellent attention to detail
• Financial awareness and budgeting accuracy
• Ability to prioritise and work on own initiative
• Good level of general IT skills
• Excellent excel skills
• Clean driving licence
• Good property contacts
Once you have submitted your application you can expect to hear from a member of our team if your application has been successful. If you have not heard from us or if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us on (0116) 216 0080.