To support the growth of our clients Street Lighting Business within a set contract. Carrying out various tasks within the titled role ensuring that all H&S objectives and responsibilities are adhered to.
- The installation, repair and maintenance of lighting brackets, overhead cables, bollards and signs
- Installation/Jointing of Private cable network
- Report/rectify any defects
- The changing of lamps, lamp holders, covers, electric cells, fuses, capacitors, switches etc
- The tracking and diagnosis of electrical faults
- Management of basic on site risk assessments
- Responsible for site traffic management
- Responsible for company equipment and vehicles
- Work unsociable hours as required
- You should be technically competent with experience of working within street lighting.
- Must be comfortable working within a team as well as working alone.
- You will have the ability to read maps and must have a good level of written and numerical skills.
- A demonstrable ability to learn new processes quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail & self-motivated.
- Ability to work in a team environment and work to tight deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate technical knowledge and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of electrical repair.
- Full training will be provided to allow the successful candidate to develop into the role.
- GCSE, or equivalent, in Maths and English
- 17th Edition Wiring regulations
- Level 2 Electrical qualification
- Level 3 Electrical qualification
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Willing to attend training as required
- Full clean UK Driving License
- Street Lighting experience
- IPAF 1b
- G39/1 210 Working in the vicinity of DNO
- First Aid at Work
- NRSWA Operative
- Manual Handling