Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Estimator to join their Regional team to work in Cheadle
As an Estimator you will:
- Perform accurate, thorough and timely quantity takeoffs using company format, detail and coding for all CSI division systems for all levels of project documents (schematic, design development and, construction documents).
- Develop accurate and concise clarifications and assumptions with the project management team’s assistance.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently with ability to multitask.
- Obtain clarification on plans and specifications from architects and engineers when necessary.
- Assist the project management team in soliciting and analyzing subcontractor and vendor pricing input when required.
Experience / Knowledge
- Hold a B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Have knowledge in some or all of the following: civil/site construction, foundation and structural systems, interior finishes, exterior wall systems, mechanical and electrical systems and the costs of these systems.
- Possess knowledge of exterior building wall systems and interior finish construction systems.
- Be able to demonstrate expanding knowledge of construction details about miscellaneous metals, casework, doors, specialties, radiation protection, and other trades.
- Possess good organizational and management skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills.