Our Client has an exciting opportunity for an Estimator to join their Water business unit to work in Peterborough.
As an Estimator you will:
- Be responsible for the provision of cost estimates up to appropriate Delivery Milestone within the programme area
- Develop the estimating working practices within the programme area
- Ensure governance of ALL stakeholders is achieved within agreed timescales
- Ensure stakeholder costs are broken down to an appropriate level at the respective Delivery Milestones with particular attention to plan for stage & delivery milestone ceiling costs
- Provide high level solution costs for risk and value process evaluation
Why work for our client
Day in, day out, their teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
Based in Peterborough, with good transport links from Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire and Rutland, the roles include all engineering disciplines, quantity surveyors, project delivery managers plus many more.
The contract is based from an integrated office at Peterborough offering a collaborative, innovative and unique working environment with a subsidised café, free parking and teams focused on the customers we serve within the Anglian Water region.
The collaborative working environment allows their teams to develop many technical and personal skills to enhance future personal opportunities within the alliance project.