Our Client has an exciting opportunity for an Engineer to join their Regional team to work in Cheadle.
What you'll be doing
As an Engineer you will:
- Support the senior project team in the overall implementation of the engineering strategy and framework for the designated project
- Manage materials, plant and labour within the allocated budget and resources, ensuring their safe, effective and efficient delivery of service on the project
- Ensure all systems, design information, procedures and quality systems are effectively communicated
- Support the project delivery teams, verifying the work of others, providing technical support
- Lead or support assurance on projects through conducting audits and regular meetings with project teams, identifying best practice, areas for improvement and areas of concern, including matters relating to safety, finance or quality
Who our Client is looking for
- Hold a degree in a relevant engineering discipline and a relevant professional qualification, such as MICE or MIStructE, or having an ONC/HNC is desirable
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Have previous engineering experience and a subject matter expert in the discipline of engineering discipline
- Have up-to-date relevant knowledge of engineering and of industry best practice, appropriate to the relevant discipline
- Have previous management experience within the construction or relevant support services industries, together with a strong understanding of technical issues and trends in the relevant sectors, including specialist markets
Why work for our client
Day in, day out, their teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.