We have an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Electrician to join a large energy provider company in Leicester.
• Excellent rates of pay
• Location: Leicester
• Full time contract for 3 years
The main role of the qualified Electrician will be to install, service, repair and maintain electrical installations in customer's homes. The successful candidate will be a good communicator, positive, enthusiastic and outgoing, but able to work within procedures.
• Install, service, repair and maintain electrical installations in customer's homes
• Completes all work in a timely manner and to a high standard of workmanship
• Communicates with site and office staff regarding completion of work and site issues
• Identifies and manages risks/hazards in own work environment and complies with contractual procedures, statutory regulations and internal processes
• Ensures all certification is handed in with appropriate wage claim forms
• Ensures that all stock levels have been replenished for both PPE & materials
• Attend any courses and monthly Toolbox Talks
• Take an active role in the out of hours call out rota
• Experienced Electrician
• Hold the following qualifications: City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1&2 in Electrical Installations or equivalent; City & Guilds 2382 IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition (BS7671:2008) Requirements for Electrical Installations; Documented apprenticeship or NVQ level 3
• Good organisational, planning and problem-solving skills
• Excellent customer relationship skills
• Takes pride in their work
• An ability to work well under pressure and deliver work to meet strict deadlines.
• Works well on own initiative as well as part of a team
• Generally motivate people to give their best results, praising them when things go well and identifying areas for improvement
• Mentor and generally support others in order to build morale and encourage them to achieve
• Provide the best solutions in terms of quality and cost
• Work to a high specification in order to improve and maintain quality
• Be non-confrontational when handling conflict situations
• Be alert and flexible in changing situations and adapt to difficult circumstances in order to achieve a result
You must also have the Right to Work in the UK and be willing to provide a basic Disclosure (CRB) check that is no more than 3 months old prior to starting with us.
Once you have submitted your application you can expect to hear from a member of our team within 3 working days. If you have not heard within this time or you have any queries please contact us on 0116 216 0080.