This is exciting opportunity for a Delivery Project Manager to join our clients Gas & Water business unit working in Borehamwood.
What you'll be doing As a Delivery Project Manager
- Manage delivery of end-to-end project to SHE, Quality, budget and schedule
- Develop, execute & manage tactical implementation plans (PEP) and input from enabling functions
- Manage VOWD Reporting
- Drive Operational Intensity
- Drive the performance improvement of the supply chain
Who we are looking for
- Degree level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HND in Civil Engineering and vocational training in Engineering
- Have an understanding of Engineering Principles
- Knowledge and Understanding of construction contract law and forms of contract through experience and formal training.
- Major construction project management experience, ideally within water infrastructure or other similar industry
- Ideally have solid construction management experience in water infrastructure works