This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Relationship Manager to join the Regional team office base Leeds.
As, Business Relationship Manager, you will be:
- Developing a pipeline of high quality opportunities to selectively pursue.
- Supporting the development of the business’s sector development strategy.
- Qualifying opportunities to ensure expenditure of resources in a cost effective manner - prepare Quick Qualifiers and Gate papers, particularly in respect of gate 1.
- Identifying and developing new customer relationships with key individuals and decision makers to provide quality negotiated, framework and tender opportunities.
- Securing 70% of following year workload by end of each year.
Experience / Knowledge
- Be willing to go the extra mile and be relentless in securing all high priority opportunities
- Have the ability to communicate and influence effectively to develop and maintain customer relationships at all levels up to C-level
- Have business and strategic acumen which is essential to develop negotiated, framework and tender opportunities, with an ability to communicate and influence effectively to develop and maintain customer relationships
- Have thorough knowledge of business development and creating negotiated framework and bid opportunities
- Be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of selling value / differentiation