Affordable Warmth Surveyor - Central Heating Installations
You will be required to deliver energy efficient solutions to our customers. As one of our valued contracted Affordable Warmth Surveyors, you will provide surveys for Affordable Warmth properties for the replacement of gas boilers and heating controls covered under the ECO campaign. Provide low carbon solutions and products to the highest standards with excellent levels of customer satisfaction in order to meet personal and team targets.
Location: Field based, working from home covering the East Midlands.
Salary: Paid on a price per job basis.
Working as part of a team reporting to an Affordable Warmth Area Operations Manager, you will assist in meeting the company’s energy obligation in carbon reduction.
Working with the minimum of supervision with the majority of work planned via our Contact Centres, your accountabilities include the following:
• Achieve appointment levels and performance standards in relation to the assessment, energy saving bundle packages and associated products to ensure we maximise value for our customers
• Progress enquiries and leads for central heating installations and replacement boilers
• Carry out a full energy assessment (training provided) of our customers premises providing the best advice on the most appropriate energy saving solution to meet their needs and which enables an efficient and profitable installation to take place
• Carry out a technical survey to enable the installation or replacement of gas boiler and controls
• Use the IS solution systems and technology to record all information and materials required for the install to proceed
• Maintain excellent customer relationships before, during and after the completion of installation work
• Work in conjunction with the Affordable Warmth Contract Delivery Manager to speedily resolve customer complaints
• Your main aim is to safely achieve high customer service, profitably meet our carbon reduction targets and performance standards set by Management. Therefore, you will offer excellent communication skills coupled with a positive and self-reliant attitude towards the delivery of excellent customer service.
• Must hold Gas Safe registration
• Public liability insurance required
• Must provide own vehicle
• Must be willing to provide a basic Disclosure (CRB) check that is no more than 3 months old prior to starting with us
• Must have access to IPad to receive and complete work - Training will be provided for use of IPad application
• Must have experience in gas central heating installations in domestic properties
• Experience of service provision directly to the customer, preferably in the customers’ home
• Demonstrable good planning, organising and self-management skills
• Demonstrable technical knowledge of gas central heating systems
• Computer literacy, which is essential to the service, and the ability to learn from various media sources (Apple IPad)
• Ability to listen to our customers and ensure we meet their requirements
• Discipline and self control to be a home based worker
• You will need to hold a full driver’s licence valid for use within the UK
Once you have submitted your application you can expect to hear from a member of our team within 3 working days. If you have not heard within this time or you have any queries please contact us on 0116 216 0080.