Our Client is a national law firm offering a unique collection of specialisms across the commercial, public, health and insurance sectors. They have offices in Birmingham, London, Manchester, Exeter and Nottingham and are committed to being a quality, relationship-led business.
An opportunity for a Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk has recently become available at leading business based in Nottingham, reporting directly into the Accounts Payable Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the team.
About the Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk Position:
- Coding invoices and posting ledgers
- Obtaining correct authorisation for invoices
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Preparing BACS payments weekly
Essential Experience of the Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Proven experience working within a large Accounts Payable department
- Proven ability to process high volumes with high accuracy
- Professional demeanour with the ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Competent user of MS Excel